Final redesign updates

I tested out the site some more, ran across a few more problems, and hopefully corrected them. I was speaking to one of the web developers at work (Wendy), and she gave me a solution to the problem I had with the error pages. It was great advice, because I found a handful of other pages with the same error. So hopefully the site is ready for prime time (I’d say complete, but these things continue to evolve).

By the way, I’m still considering a RSS feed, in case anyone is interested. Otherwise, I may just use XML to create automated blog entries, with permalinks listed at the bottom of each one.

Advertisements