I managed to make a few fixes to the site. One thing I’ve noticed is that the cascading style sheet (CSS) for the error page doesn’t work very well inside a folder. Hopefully no one will encounter this, but it’s difficult to avoid mistakes once in a while. I’ll keep working on a solution. Fortunately, the site passes the World Wide Web Consortium’s validation for both HTML and CSS, and most other items work so far.
One other thing I’ve noticed is that although you can see the validation symbols at the bottom of the pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, you cannot see them in Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems seeing them in Apple’s Safari (I don’t have a Mac so I can’t check this), please let me know.
I have a last-minute update to make, so please be patient as I continue to make minor changes.